NORTH THURSTON HIGH SCHOOL
BAND PARENT ASSOCIATION (BPA)
September 25, 2021
Capitol City Golf Club
9 AM Shotgun Start
Benefiting the North Thurston High School Band
A big NTHS Band THANK YOU to our Sponsors!
- About the Tournament
- $75 Registration Fee includes green fees, range balls, cart, lunch, taxes, gratuities and FUN! Parking is free. Post-tourney lunch will be served as teams complete their rounds. Lunch includes a BBQ pulled pork sandwich, sides and dessert.
- Sign-ins begin at 7:30AM. Come early to check out raffle and auction opportunities, sign up for contests, hear NTHS Band members perform, and get warmed up out on the driving range!
- Shotgun Start at 9AM, 18- hole Scramble Format
Downloadable Forms – To complete forms electronically just click the buttons at the top of this page. If you prefer to print and mail forms just click the following Download button for a PDF copy of the form(s) you need!
- How does your involvement help the North Thurston High School Band?
- The North Thurston High School Band Parent Association is a non-profit organization (tax ID #91-2013408). Your participation in the golf tournament, donations of items or funds or sponsorship of a hole will help us help our students!
- The school district provides a small budget to assist the Band program and cover instrument repairs, but students rely on the BPA to fill budget gaps.
- The BPA provides $10,000 or more each year for coaching and purchase of instruments and equipment. In spite of many new instruments purchased, nearly all band instruments are beyond their life expectancy and the marching band uniforms are now 20 years old.
- DID YOU KNOW? Band has many benefits beyond learning to play an instrument that enrich our students as citizens in our community? 20 important benefits of music in our schools