This can be a one time commitment or more often.
- Marching competitions – Loading & unloading equipment (AM departure – load-at-school; unload and load at competition and PM unload on return to school)
- Football games – Moving the equipment, sitting up & taking down, returning equipment to band room.
Volunteers are tasked trained for the work. Please contact the coordinator before showing up to confirm you can work in this area or if extra help is needed.
Marching competitions – Drink Coordinator
Works with the lunch coordinator and is responsible for the “drink table at marching competitions”. This person will insure supplies are available and ready for the students – water (bottled & hot), mixes (coco & cider) and cups.
Feed the band (held after homecoming game half-time show)
- Pick-up pizza before half time & bring to school
- Setup / cleanup food (served during half time)
- Organize parent donations of drinks & desserts.
Ice Cream Social (held during basketball season)
- Pick-up ice cream & bring to school
- Sit-up, serve and clean-up
- Help is needed to:
- Contact sponsors & item donations.
- Market the event, post flyers around town
- Assemble participant goodie bag
- Be a golfer (sign up a team); donate a raffle item, come to dinner.
The day of the tournament – volunteers are needed for:
- Golfer registration & check-in
- Bag check
- Runners / helpers
- Course game attendant
Last football game of the season
- Contact senior parents
- Make senior award (sashes / flowers)
- Assist at presentation
Last concert of the season
- Shop for flowers & supplies
- Assemble corsages
“End of year” banquet
- Set-up event / decorations
- Organize food
Water: Cases of water are needed at all events.
I can donate ______ cases of water.
Meetings are the 1st Tuesday of each month, starts @ 6:30PM in the band room. Attendance will count towards meeting your family’s volunteer time commitment. Meetings are normally about an hour.