Fred Meyer Community Rewards
What is Community Rewards?
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to North Thurston BPA at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 84297
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
You shop. Amazon gives.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Band Parent Associationwhenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support NTHS Band Parent Association by starting your shopping at NTHS BPA Amazon Smile
- The North Thurston High School band parent association (BPA) participates in the eScrip program. The easiest way to help is simply by going online to the eScrip website, and registering your Safeway loyalty card, or as many loyalty, debit, and credit cards as you wish. Everytime you swipe your card at Safeway, a portion ranging between 1% to 4% of your purchase gets credited to the NTHS BPA. To date, the BPA has received over $2,500 from Safeway eScrip fundraising! Click on the website escrip to enroll in the program.
http://www.escrip.com/ Band Parent Organization eScrip Group ID – 500018236