Check out some of the photos for the annual BPA Golf Tournament…
A Fun Time for the Band at the St. Johns Parade in Oregon…
The school email system is down so I’m posting camp information here. Please forward this information to your peers.
We’ll be operating out of Chinook next week (8/3 – 8/7). We’ll start out in front of CMS at 9:00. Please be a few minutes early. We’ll rehearse 9-12, have a one hour lunch break and finish at 4:00 each day.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- water (feel free to bring a cooler if you wish, you’ll want lots of cold water)
- good athletic shoes (no flip flops, sandals or bare feet)
- cool, comfortable clothes that you can move in
- music, pencil and instrument
- sack lunch or money to go get lunch
- $75 coaching fee made out to BPA
- optional- add $25 to your check to have meals provided at all four marching shows
We have a really great show. Excited to see all of you on Monday.